We are looking for Moderators

If you are a current customers or former customer and are looking to expand our community and assist others please contact us outlining why you want to be a moderator and what you can do to help.

Moderators who display helpful discussions and take part in discussions will receive discounted and even free service from OneHost Cloud.

If you are interested feel free to register and reply here and we can discuss further.

Hi,

I’d be interested in this, happy to discuss

Hi Anomander,

Thank you for your consideration. In order to be granted moderator access we would need to see active participation in our Community. As the Community is relatively new as we have just changed forums you could commence creating topics that you think would benefit others.
Depending on the level of participation and how active you are we also provide free or discounted hosting services for all moderators who actively assist in creating great content. Content could include helpful tips, quick how-to guides and general advice for those wanting to learn any other knowledge you have that could assist others.

We regularly check the participation levels and can easily see the activity including days logged in to the Community and how long you spend there and what you did when logged in. This enables us to gauge your level of participation and displays you commitment that is expected as a moderator.

If you have any questions feel free to reply and we will be happy to assist further.

Awesome, I blog about security regularly so this is more of the same sharing to the community that I do anyway